“When you choose to join Keller Williams, you join forces with the most dynamic real estate company in the world.”
Keller Williams is an international real estate franchise company with more than 110,000 real estate agents, operating in 700 offices across the globe.
The real estate market is booming..and our real estate teams are growing. We are hiring for our team!
If you are interested in learning more about any of the following positions, email email@example.com
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies, and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we proved YOU to succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-times sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career… and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads…lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- A fun environment!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to Sellers
- Consistently network and market prospect
- Gide 30 to 50 Buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and very best advice
- Interested in growing far beyond where they are now, interested in a six-figure income, and willing to do anything and everything asked
- Current Real Estate License
- Display people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools and systems
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Weekend and evening hours required